Need more than one WordPress website? It can be quite expensive to run each of them separately.
Here’s the list of hosting providers that will let you run multiple WordPress websites under a single plan.
This means that you pay once, but can install as many WordPress blogs as you need and manage them all from a single account.
Another approach is to use WordPress multisite which is a single WordPress installation that allows you to run many websites.
But this solution has some disadvantages worth considering.
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links in this post are affiliate links for products I use and love. This means if you click on such a link and take action (like subscribe, or make a purchase), I may receive some coffee money at no extra cost to you. This helps me creating more content free of charge to you. And, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Thanks for your support!
What is the best Affordable WordPress Hosting for Multiple Websites in 2022?
|Price||Space||Websites||Free Domain||Free SSL|
The table above shows the quick comparison which demonstrates that you will get the most for your money from DreamHost’s Shared Unlimited Plan.
But let’s take a look at each hosting plans in more details.
1. Host Armada
Host Armada Pricing
- Web Warp Plan for $4.24/mo: Unlimited websites, 30 GB SSD Storage, 4 Cores CPU, 4 GB RAM, Free Domain, Free SSL
Pros of Host Armada
- 14 Daily Backups
- Malware Scan and Removal
- WAF and IP Firewall
- Premium Shared Hosting for $2.59/mo: 100 websites, 100 GB SSD storage, 25000 monthly visits, Free email, Free SSL, Free domain, Google Ads credit, Unlimited bandwidth, Managed WordPress, WordPress acceleration, Unlimited databases
Pros of Hostinger
- Affordable Hosting
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Email Included in Hosting Plan
- Shared Hosting S20 Plan for $3.00/mo: 20 websites, 20 GB disk space, 2 TB bandwidth, 20 databases, 200 email accounts
Pros of Hostens
- cPanel for administration
- Free website builder
- Daily backups
- Plus Plan for $5.45/mo: Unlimited Websites, Unlimited SSD Storage, Free Domain
Pros of Bluehost
- Custom Themes
- Free CDN
- Free SSL Certificate
- Shared Unlimited Plan for $2.95/mo: Unlimited websites, Free domain included, Unlimited traffic, Unmetered bandwidth, Unlimited SSD storage, Pre-installed WordPress
Pros of DreamHost
- Unlimited storage on fast SSD
- WP Website Builder
- Free Automated WordPress Migrations
- Stellar Plus Plan for $2.98/mo: Unlimited Websites, Unmetered SSD, Free CDN, Domain name, Backup
Pros of Namecheap
- Free website builder
- Domain name and privacy protection
- Free SSL
DreamHost offers the most for your money because nothing can beat unlimited websites, storage space and traffic.